The Dryland Traverse will take place regardless of bad weather and will only be cancelled, re-routed or stopped for reasons of safety. In this event, entry fees are not refundable.
- Registration will be on a first come first served basis.
- Your entry is only guaranteed once full payment is received.
- Please note if your entry should not be paid by the previous participant promotion deadline date your entry will be removed from the system.
- Electronic transfers takes up to 3 days to be allocated - should you register one or two days before the promotion deadline please pay via Credit Card to ensure that your entry is marked as paid immediately.
- Entries close on a date 19 October 2018 or when the 250 allocated places are sold out.
- Any runner changes will carry a R300 admin fee.
- There will be no substitutions after 1 October 2018
- Please note that the deadline for complimentary apparel and online purchases will be 31 August 2018. We cannot place extra orders after this date. Click here for the First Ascent size chart to ensure you select the correct garment size: Download PDF
- All substitutions after 31 August 2018 will receive the race apparel as ordered by the original runner.
- Cancellation refund of 50% on full entry paid will be given until 1 May 2018. No cancellation refunds will be allowed after this date.
- Team Entries changed to solo entries at a later stage will be dealt with as a new entry and the applicable rate will apply.