The Dryland Traverse will take place regardless of bad weather and will only be cancelled, re-routed or stopped for reasons of safety. In this event, entry fees are not refundable.
- Registration will be on a first come first served basis.
- Your entry is only guaranteed once full payment is received.
- Please note if your entry should not be paid by the previous participant promotion deadline date your entry will be removed from the system.
- Electronic transfers takes up to 3 days to be allocated - should you register one or two days before the promotion deadline please pay via Credit Card to ensure that your entry is marked as paid immediately.
- Entries close on a date TBA or when the 250 allocated places are sold out.
- Any runner changes will carry a TBA admin fee.
- There will be no substitutions after TBA
- Please note that only fully paid entries received by TBA will be guaranteed the correct sizing and gender of race apparel. Kindly note that we cannot guarantee size, gender or availability of apparel after the substitution date.
- All substitutions after TBA will receive the race apparel as ordered by the original runner.
- Cancellation refund of 50% on full entry paid will be given until TBA. No cancellation refunds will be allowed after this date.
- 80% Carry-over on entry fee paid to 2019 allowed until TBA. No carry over of a percentage of the entry fee after this date.
- Team Entries changed to solo entries at a later stage will be dealt with as a new entry and the applicable rate will apply.